About our church
We have been established since the early 1940's. The current church has been in operation since 1968, in that time we have seen new friends and old friends return. We pride ourselves in operating in the true tradition of Spiritualism and offer a warm welcome to anyone who would like to know more. The Church became a registered charity in 2015.
Our committee are very open and approachable and we encourage new and young members at our regular meetings.
The demonstrations and Services which are held weekly are open to all and are supported by recognized speakers and demonstrators from the UK and Internationally.